Weddings are wonderful events to be celebrated, but they can also be very stressful. There's a lot of planning that goes into a wedding, and a lot that can go wrong. Wedding insurance can give you the peace of mind you need to make your wedding a completely enjoyable experience, and help protect you if something unforeseen happens.
What if the reception hall closes up just before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or bad weather causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop goes out of business leaving you without a gown?
Starting at $160, wedding insurance policy covers:
- Damaged or lost dress or tuxedo
- Lost deposits if a vendor or venue goes out of business or doesn't show up
- Lost or damaged rings
- Postponement due to inclement weather
- Transportation Shutdown. If the shutdown of commercial tranportation prevents the bride, groom or their parents from being at the wedding, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos. If the photographer doesn't show, or has damaged film or equipment.
- Call to Military Duty. If a postponement occurs because the bride or groom is recalled up to active duty or has her or his military leave revoked resulting in a postponement.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom, or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property, including liquor related issues.
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, this covers you for the difference in cost.
Claim Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Why do you need Wedding Insurance?
- Becky & Aaron spent months planning their destination wedding to Cancun, Mexico. But on their wedding day, a category four hurricane made their reception site inaccessible. If the couple had the right wedding insurance policy, they could have been reimbursed for lost deposits.
- Cindy had just purchased her dream wedding dress. But when she went to pick up her dress a week before the big day, she saw an out of business sign in the window of the dress shop. With the right wedding insurance policy, Cindy could have been reimbursed for the money she lost.
- Kelly & Roberto enjoyed their beautiful wedding up until their photographer called to say their wedding photos were ruined during the development process. Having the right wedding insurance policy could have covered the cost to re-take the couple's wedding photos.