The following privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Esposito Insurance Group - Last revised: April, 2009
89 Franklin Ave, Suite 200
Nutley, NJ 07110
Customer Service: 973-284-1034
What We Want You to Know
- Who we are and what we do
- Information collected
- How your information is used
- Communications you can expect
- Altering or deleting the information you submit through the Esposito Insurance Group Web site
- Policies applicable to restricted areas within the site
Esposito Insurance Group (EIG) is an insurance agency licensed in many states in the US to provide auto, home, life, commercial and health insurance. Esposito Insurance Group has been in business since 1979. If we can provide you with a quote from the many companies we represent, we will do so. IF we cannot, we will provide you with a screen to enter your information directly into Netquote.com to help you find the coverage you are looking for.
Esposito Insurance Group does not charge a fee to use our service. Esposito Insurance Group is paid a fee by companies with which it places insurance.2. Information Collected
Esposito Insurance Group collects personal information in each of our quote requests.
|First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name|
|Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address|
|Email Address||Email Address||Email Address||Email Address|
|Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Driver's License Number*||Date of Birth||Date of Birth||Gender|
|Social Security Number*||Gender||Marital Status|
|Date of Birth||Social Security Number*||Level of Education|
|Type of Vehicle Driven|
|Driving Habits and Record|
|Level of Education|
|First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name|
|Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address|
|Email Address||Email Address||Email Address|
|Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
|Social Security Number*|
* This information is not required, but is helpful in generating your quotes.
We collect and track certain technical information to ensure that your consumer experience is a beneficial one. We may also use technical information to store your preferences and make future visits to our site quicker for you.
- Cookies – a cookie is a small file stored on a user's computer that contains information about the user. We use either session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) or persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user's hard drive for an extended period of time). Cookies allow us to see how and when you use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number. Cookies also allow us to store the personal preferences that you set during each visit to our sites which can speed up your future visits.
- Log files – Esposito Insurance Group uses log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites. Web logs are tracked only on Esposito Insurance Group' contracted servers and do not place anything on your computer.
- Information from Banner Ads – if you arrive our site through a banner ad, Esposito Insurance Group can track where you arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to gather personal information about you.
Esposito Insurance Group may use survey information to gather feedback from consumers who have filled out insurance quote requests on our web site. We use this information to track our customer satisfaction and make improvements to our service. This survey, which will arrive approximately one week after a quote request has been filled out, is completely voluntary and anonymous. No personal information will be asked of you.
Information from the "Contact Us" section of the web site
If you decide to communicate with us through the “Contact Us” section on our web site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, or phone number. This information is not sold to any third parties. Your information may, however, be shared with outside sources in order to resolve any problems you may have.3. How Your Information is Used
How we share information with agents
When you submit a quote request with Esposito Insurance Group, your information is used to match you with an average of three to four qualified, licensed agents who can best serve your insurance needs. In the event that we cannot match you with an agent, your information may be passed on to one of our partner companies in an effort to ensure you receive as many competitive quotes as possible.
How we internally use technical information to improve marketing
How we use survey data to measure satisfaction
Esposito Insurance Group may use information from a consumer satisfaction survey to better understand the consumer experience and improve our services. Personal information is not visible to anyone as this survey is completely anonymous.
Other uses of your information by third parties
- Partner companies – in the event that no Esposito Insurance Group agents can serve your insurance needs, the information from your quote request may be passed to one of our partner companies. We feel it would be poor customer service to fail to provide a quote. In these circumstances, we pass your quote request only to partner companies that we have an existing contractual relationship. Esposito Insurance Group only enters into relationships with reputable companies and our contract requires they follow applicable laws and not misuse the data provided to them. Any contact from partner companies is not covered under this policy, nor are any further communications you may have with agents from those partner companies.
- Companies that perform information processing on our behalf – Esposito Insurance Group partners with companies who manage our email systems and conduct surveys on our behalf. Your personal information is shared with these companies on a limited basis so that we can create and target our marketing campaigns.
- Law Enforcement – Esposito Insurance Group will share your personal information in response to law enforcement officers, government personnel, court order or subpoena. This information will only be shared in order to comply with a legal obligation.
After you submit a quote request through Esposito Insurance Group, you will receive a confirmation email, and follow up calls or emails to provide you with a quote and to explain it.5. Altering or Deleting the Information You Submit Through the Esposito Insurance Group Web Site
Submit a written request for removal to our mailing address:
Esposito Insurance Group
89 Franklin Ave, Suite 200
Nutley, NJ 07110
By submitting a quote request with Esposito Insurance Group, insurance agents will contact you using the phone number and email address provided. In order stop these communications, you must contact the Esposito Insurance Group directly and request that you not be contacted.
All personal information provided to Esposito Insurance Group in a quote request may be retained in our production database.6. Liability
We may, at our sole discretion, revise this policy at any time in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations. When we revise this policy, including changes to Esposito Insurance Group's use of your personal information, we will incorporate the revisions into this policy and will revise the “last revised” date at the top of this web page. We recommend that you regularly visit this policy in order to remain informed about any changes that we may implement.
Esposito Insurance Group - Privacy Notice
By filling out the forms and providing information about yourself on this and the following pages, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Esposito Insurance Group may provide the information you submit to third parties for the purposes of providing you information and quotes about insurance, that such third parties may contact you by the email addresses, physical address or phone numbers that you provide, and that such third parties may use your information to gather additional information about you, such as insurance or credit scores
- Esposito Insurance Group may contact you using the information you provide
- you are an actual person, you have the right to provide the information you submit, and the information you submit is accurate, complete and truthful