It’s easy to visit an online insurer’s website and allow their company to suggest coverage. However, more often than not, you will be left with coverage that helps their bottom line and does not cover you properly. The onslaught of marketing by online insurers leaves the impression that insurance is a commodity that should be bought based on price and entertainment value of advertising. This is not the case. There are many things to consider when choosing auto insurance.
What would happen to you and your family if you suffered a debilitating back injury after being rear-ended by a driver who had low amounts of coverage? What if your car were vandalized? We will think about these things for you and provide you with insurance that fills in the gaps.
Auto insurance protects against:
- Lawsuits brought against you for causing injury to someone else
- Your personal medical expenses
- Theft, flood, fire, vandalism, if a tree falls on your car
- Striking an animal while driving
- Damage to your car in an accident that you caused or damage to your car as a result of a hit-and-run accident.
- Injury caused to you in a collision with an uninsured driver
Insurance is not a commodity. Call us, talk to us, and let us take the guesswork out of Auto Insurance.