If you have suffered damage to your house, car or business and need to file a claim:
- Remain calm.
- Locate your policy number and contact your company to report the claim. A list of claims and contact numbers is available on claims help page
- Be sure to protect your home and car to prevent further damage. A damaged roof, for example should be covered by a licensed contractor with a tarp. Water in the basement from sump overflow can be pumped out.
- After being connected, note your claims number, adjuster’s contact info including office and cell numbers, and their supervisor’s contact information.
- Do not put yourself in harm’s way in protecting your property.
- Take photos of the damaged areas and/or items.
- DO NOT DISCARD any damaged items unless authorized by your adjuster. Keep damaged items in a secure area until disposal has been approved.
- Save receipts for any work you’ve had done to protect your property.
- Do not repair the damage until authorized by your adjuster. Failure to allow a company to adjust a claim by prematurely repairing the damage can result in a claim being denied.
- Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Contact us, at 973-284-1083 or via email at email@example.com. Be sure to provide at least 2 contact phone numbers to reach you.
- If there has been a large storm event, it is possible that we may not be able to work from our office. Please use our email or leave a message on our office voicemail system, we will monitor for messages.
- Visit our website for updated general information at www.espositoins.com
For an objective forecast and analysis of approaching storms, we recommend.