(973) 284-1083    info@espositoinsurance.com

When do I need a landlord policy?

If you completely rent a one to four family house and there is not a business on the premises, you need a landlord or dwelling insurance policy. Dwelling policies are similar to home insurance in many respects but are more expensive, as there is a greater chance of having a claim when the owner is not resident.

Leave a Comment